Home

Sunday 23 February 2014

I MISS YOU...






I Miss You…

I'm sitting alone here watching at the stars,
Thinking of you! I feel so alone when you’re
Not around; it feels as if the walls are coming down.

I close my eyes & you're here.
I'm constantly thinking of you dear.
When something goes wrong,
And I'm down,
Thinking of you always brings me around.
When you're gone, my world disappears.

Though thinking of you makes me glad,
Being away from you makes me sad!
You are always in my thoughts and
Prayers but If you ever feeling alone
Just call on me I'll be there.

I miss you so much I can't bear the pain,
Here I only have myself to blame you’re
The best person I ever known,
I only wish I could hve you for my own.

You stole my heart from the beginning,
I dont know what is the reason why you’re
Leaving. I'm thinking of you,
I always want to be with you...

I'm so lucky to have you in my life.
I wish you could always be by my side.
Because you need to know you'll always
Have a special place in my heart &
I want to stay wid you rest of my life...

Would you like to be spend with me your life?


Feelings @ dil se
By Chirag Amraniya

No comments:

Post a Comment