Home

Monday 13 June 2011

A Memorable Morning...




A cold morning little rain is going on
People finding shelter in roads,
I am seating on a window of my office
With a cup of hot coffee & cigarette in other hand,
Thinking about my past….

I have seen Dreams are broken even eyes are open,
I have seen many years income spend in a day,
I have seen who gave you birth people often forget their existence on earth,
I have seen broken heart gives happiness to others,
I have seen your love is not enough for your loved ones,
I have seen love turns into hate,
I have seen people are sad inside but looking happy outside,
I have seen even your own shadow will leave you when you are in trouble,
I have seen people change their feelings for money,
I have seen your love believes
You are one in million but without money you are just another nobody in billion,
I have seen nobody cares when your heart is broken…

So live life with all that you have
Cherish all the moment happy or sad,
Feel blessed with what you are
Because life is too short &
We are just here for a MOMENT…


No comments:

Post a Comment