Home

Sunday 27 March 2011

I LOVE MY LIFE BUT MY LIFE IS YOU...

Its not important that how much you care about me but  
Its important to know for you how much i care for you,

Its important that how many times i am waiting for you but
Its important that my heart is still beating for u.
  
Its not important that how u can angry on me but
Its important that how quick you forgive me,

Its not important that how many times we fought but 
Its important that many times we help each other,

Its not important that how much time we spend together but
Its important that how many memories we create,

Its not important that how much distance between us but 
Its important that how much our hearts are close,

Its not important that how long do you remember me but 
Its important that i remember you till my last breath,

Its not important that how much i am important to you....
But its important to know for you that you are my life

And
I LOVE MY LIFE....

No comments:

Post a Comment